2 Days in Niagara Falls Toronto With Kidsfull disclosure for further information.
Dinosaur Adventure Golf features the most extensive miniature golf course in the country. There are two 18-hole courses, “Raptor” and “T-Rex,” so you can do 36 holes in a day! Also, the golf course site has a 70,000 square foot playing surface and 50 astonishingly realistic life-sized dinosaurs. Many of these dinosaurs are over 30 feet tall.
Visiting the place allows you and your family to experience Niagara Falls’ ultimate mini-putt course and a prehistoric world at the same time. The site is complemented with a digital sound system where you can hear jungle and nature sound effects. Feel the realistic scene and ambiance when you visit Dinosaur Adventure Golf. It’s an excellent and perfect activity for family, friends, couples and even business professionals.
The Hershey’s Chocolate World is a paradise for chocolate lovers. It is located on Falls Avenue Resort, a few steps away from spectacular Niagara Falls. Also, this yummy paradise is a 4-story high and 7,000 square-foot HERSHEY’S Chocolate Bar.
HERSHEY’S CHOCOLATE WORLD Niagara Falls is the sweetest store in the city! The place offers you HERSHEY’s products such as REESE’S, TWIZZLERS and JOLLY RANCHER products. Also, they have specialty items like 5 lbs. HERSHEY’S Milk Chocolate Bars and 1 lb. REESE’S PEANUT BUTTER CUPS.
There are two (2) available attractions:
- HERSHEY’S WRAP HAPPINESS
- HERSHEY’S BAKESHOP
Capture all the special moments during your visit to HERSHEY’S CHOCOLATE WORLD Niagara Falls. Don’t forget to take a picture with the HERSHEY’S KISSES character in front of a fantastic replica of Niagara Falls! Do not forget to bring your camera with you when visiting this sweet paradise.
This beautiful Oakes Garden Theatre was opened in 1937. Based on the curves of the landscape, it offers a curved pergola that overlooks a central arena. Oakes Garden Theatre is a beautiful front entrance to Queen Victoria Park at the foot of Clifton Hill, protected by ornamental iron gates and Queenston limestone. There are also lily ponds and formal gardens, which provide visitors with a peaceful retreat within Niagara Falls.
Niagara Parks Attractions:
- Niagara Parks Power Station – Discover the fascinating stories hidden within the historic Niagara Parks Power Station.
- Niagara’s Power Transformed – An incredible sound and light show inside the plant.
- Whirlpool Aero Car – Take a ride on an antique cable car 3,500 feet above the Niagara Gorge and explore the waterfalls, an underwater whirlpool, and see the teal-colored waters.
- Zipline to the Falls – Glide 670 meters into the heart of the Canadian Horseshoe Falls on a zipline facing both American and Canadian falls along the Niagara Gorge. Fly at speeds of over 70 kilometers per hour!
- White Water Walk – This tranquil boardwalk offers a breathtaking view of the Niagara River’s Class 6 whitewater rapids.
- Journey Behind the Falls – Experience the thunderous vibration of Horseshoe Falls by going through 130-year old tunnels. Witness the confluence of 1/5 of the world’s freshwater as it crashes down in front of you.
- Hornblower Niagara Cruises – Sail into the heart of the falls on this thrilling boat tour, one of Niagara Falls’ most iconic experiences. Passing American Falls, Bridal Veil Falls and Horseshoe Falls, you’ll discover the majesty of the falls.
- Butterfly Conservatory – Learn more about the beauty of over 2,000 vibrantly colored, free-flying butterflies in one of the largest glass-enclosed butterfly conservatories in North America.
- Whirlpool Adventure Course – Explore the Niagara River from new heights in this fun and thrilling attraction just minutes from the falls.
- Niagara’s Fury – This multi-sensory experience explores the ancient story of Niagara Falls’ formation.
The Upside Down House is a fantastic attraction, especially for kids. It is located at 4967 Clifton Hill, Niagara Falls, ON L2G 3N5.
The Upside Down House is also upside down on the inside. This house looks as if it has been picked up and placed on its roof. It’s a great place to visit, especially if you’re with your family and kids. This amazing attraction is open every day.
Take a ride with the Niagara Skywheel and soar 175 feet above for the view of a lifetime. The Niagara SkyWheel provides you a breathtaking panoramic view of this spectacular natural wonder from the vantage of climate-controlled gondolas.
Also, the SkyWheel is a unique way to take in the breathtaking views of the Horseshoe and American Falls, the Niagara River, Niagara Parks and other Niagara landmarks.
On top of that, the SkyWheel is one of Canada’s most giant observation wheels. Its duration varies from 8 to 12 minutes of dazzling views of Clifton Hill’s glittering lights and the surrounding Niagara skyline.
On my second day of Niagara travel, my little one and I spent the whole day in MarineLand Park, where you’ll see different wildlife species. One of which is the marine mammal or the so-called Marineland. You will be inspired by how these water mammals contribute positively to our environment. Also, you will acquire knowledge about them, ways to conserve them, as well as the chance to feed them.
Furthermore, other wildlife you’ll see when you visit the place are black bears, bison (buffalo), fallow deer, elk and red deer. These land mammals enable guests to understand their contribution to the country’s history.
A visit to MarineLand Park is more than just a fun day out. However, it’s a great way to educate guests about wildlife, conserve animals and take care of different species.
So, when you visit MarineLand Park, you’re enjoying and learning about how this place provides shelter, love and care to these adorable and amazing creatures.
I hope you will enjoy your trip to Niagara Falls. Just be sure to check these attractions and embrace the beauty and fun it provides. Tell us which of them is your favorite.
Save 40% at 5 top Toronto attractions
INCLUDES ADMISSION TO 5 ATTRACTIONS
- CN Tower
- Ripley’s Aquarium of Canada
- Casa Loma
- Royal Ontario Museum
- Toronto Zoo OR Ontario Science Centre