Whether you celebrate Valentine’s Day as a family on February 14 or make that evening date night and celebrate together the following weekend, these cute gifts will help your kids feel the love.
Bath Bombs 7 Natural Bathbombs Gift Set
Bubble Bath Bomb for Women Kids, Shea Butter Moisturize, Gifts for Mom Her Girlfriend, Mothers Day Gifts, for Birthday Valentines Anniversary Christmas
Happy Valentine's Day, Mouse! Board Book
Join Mouse from If You Give a Mouse a Cookie as he celebrates Valentine’s Day with all the friends he loves. This board book with sturdy pages is perfect for preschoolers, who will enjoy the simple introduction to the fun of Valentine's Day.
Melissa & Doug Wooden Lacing Beads in a Box
The Melissa & Doug Lacing Beads set consists of 27 brightly colored wooden beads in a variety of shapes, 2 colorful laces, and a wooden storage case.
Great Gift for Girls and Boys - Best for 3, 4, and 5 Year Olds
Monopoly Classic Game
It's the fast-dealing property trading game where players buy, sell, dream and scheme their way to riches.
NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC Mega Fossil Dig Kit
Excavate 15 Real Fossils Including Dinosaur Bones, Mosasaur & Shark Teeth - Great STEM Science Gift for Paleontology and Archeology Enthusiasts of Any Age
Karaoke Bluetooth Wireless Microphone
3-in-1 Portable Handheld Karaoke Mic Speaker Machine Christmas, Birthday, Home Party for Android/iPhone/PC or All Smartphone
Carter's Girls 5-Piece Cotton Pajama Set
Snug fit cotton pajama set includes 2 short sleeve tops, 1 long sleeve top and 2 pants
Valentine’s Day is usually thought of as a holiday for romantic love. But why not celebrate this Valentine’s Day as a special family day? Using this winter holiday as a time of family togetherness is a fun way to share the love. Not sure how to celebrate with your little sweethearts? I’ve got 5 fun ways to celebrate Valentine's Day as a family:
- A special family game night. Play some Valentine’s Day themed games and activities together.
- Have a Valentines Day photo shoot. Dress up, use props and the decorations you made and have a family photo shoot.
- Share the love – Tell your family members that you love them. It is amazing how important those words are!
- Bake a special Valentine’s treat. Get out your aprons and whip up a special Valentine’s treat for the family to enjoy after dinner.
- Valentine’s Day reading. Choose a few Valentine’s Day books to read together at bedtime.
Do you have unique Valentine’s Day traditions? Please tell us about them in the comments below!
Happy Valentine’s Day!