These charming gifts can help your kids feel the love whether you spend Valentine's Day as a family on February 14 or make that evening date night and celebrate together the following weekend.
Bath Bombs 7 Natural Bathbombs Gift Set
Bubble Bath Bomb for Women and Children. Shea Butter Moisturize. Perfect for Mother's Day Gifts, Valentine's Day Gifts, Christmas Gifts for Mom and Her Girlfriend
Happy Valentine's Day, Mouse! Board Book
Come celebrate Valentine's Day with Mouse from "If You Give a Mouse a Cookie". Preschoolers will love the basic introduction to the enjoyment of Valentine's Day in this board book with sturdy pages.
Melissa & Doug Wooden Lacing Beads in a Box
Melissa & Doug's Lacing Beads set includes 27 vividly coloured wooden beads in various shapes, two colourful laces, and a wooden storage case.
Monopoly Classic Game
It's a fast-paced real estate trading game in which players buy, sell, dream, and plot their way to wealth.
NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC Mega Fossil Dig Kit
Excavate 15 Real Fossils, including Dinosaur Bones, Mosasaur Teeth, and Shark Teeth - Makes a Great STEM Science Gift for Paleontology and Archeology Enthusiasts of All Ages
Karaoke Bluetooth Wireless Microphone
Portable Handheld Karaoke Mic Speaker Machine with 3-in-1 Function For Android/iPhone/PC or All Smartphones. Perfect for Christmas, Birthdays, and Home Parties
Unicorn Pajamas Onesie Matching Doll & Girls
Soft hooded unicorn pajamas costume perfect for cosplay, party and Valentine's Day.
Valentine's Day is traditionally seen as a celebration dedicated to romantic love. Why not make this Valentine's Day a memorable family occasion? It's a fun way to spread the love by making this winter holiday a time of family reunion. Are you stumped as to how to celebrate with your little ones? I've come up with five great ways to spend Valentine's Day with your family:
- A special game night with the family. Play some Valentine's Day games and activities with your significant other.
- Have a photo shoot for Valentine's Day. Have a family picture shoot by dressing up, using props, and using the decorations you made.
- Spread the love — Tell your loved ones how much you care. It's incredible how significant those words are!
- Create a unique Valentine's treat. Get out your aprons and whip up a special Valentine’s treat for the family to enjoy after dinner.
- Valentine’s Day reading. Pick a couple of Valentine's Day books to read together before bed.
Do you have any special Valentine's Day traditions? Tell us about them in the comments section below!
Happy Valentine's Day!