Consider Buying Your Dream Home? Get The Best Mortgage Rate With Homewisefull disclosure for further information.
What is Homewise?
How does Homewise work?
Why get a mortgage preapproval?
Can Homewise save me money on my mortgage?
Why should I try Homewise when I could get preapproved at my bank?
The following are other reasons why you should choose Homewise over other providers:
Homewise Canada Mortgage Partners
- Equitable (EQ) Bank
- Canadian Western Bank (CWB)
- Home Trust
- First National
- Alterna Savings
- TD Bank
- B2B Bank
- CMLS Financial
- Effort Trust
- Haventree Bank
- ICICI Bank
- Marathon Mortgage Corp.
- RMG Mortgages
- Street Capital
- Wealth One
- XMC Mortgage Corporation
- And more!
Pros and Cons of working with Homewise
- When you work with Homewise, you can relax knowing that they are doing all the hard work of finding you the best mortgage options and helping you through the process.
- Homewise helps clients save up to $20,000 on their mortgage.
- Homewise offers a free service. Your lender will only pay the company when you close your mortgage.
- Homewise application takes only 5 minutes without leaving your home. You can apply via the Homewise online website.
- With Homewise, you can get more choices and tailored mortgage options.
- Homewise provides access to resources on securing a mortgage in Canada.
- Homewise donates a portion of its commission to Habitat for Humanity.
- When you refer a friend who closes their mortgage with Homewise, you will receive a $200 gift card, and your friend will receive a $100 gift card.
- Homewise is unable to provide its online platform to residents of Quebec.
- Homewise does not have a physical location for you to speak with a mortgage specialist.
- Working with Homewise has a few downsides. First, you must be tech-savvy enough to navigate the online application and document upload process.
- Homewise is a new company, so it doesn’t have the same established presence as some of the more prominent, older mortgage brokerages.
How much do the services cost?
Is Homewise a reputable company?
If you’ve ever dreamed of owning a vacation rental or are considering capitalizing on the short-term rental boom, closed on a rental property and wondering what to do next, or want to ensure that your short-term rental is both financially and personally rewarding, this 20 step-by-step modules course will teach you from A-Z how to run a profitable hospitality business and equip you with the skills to make the most of your investments.